RULES AND REGULATIONS GOVERNING P & R FACILITIES
( In addition to All established Town Ordinances )
( Listing of Rules & Regulations will be listed in Local Newspaper Yearly )
- No glassware of any kind is permitted.
- Strict Enforcement of Town Ordinance pertaining to Alcoholic Beverages
- No sale of refreshments other then the sale from the Park and Recreation Concession will be permitted unless the Park and Recreation Director/Commission granted permission. All outside vendors are prohibited, unless permission has been approved.
- No dogs, horses, or domesticated livestock is permitted in any recreational facility.
- No golfing.
- No hunting.
- Vehicles are prohibited from all areas except the designated parking lot.
- No model type aircraft can be flown during anytime of field usage.
Loitering on any P & R property by persons (as defined by Town Ordinance) is prohibited.
- The playing of loud car radios, stereos and/or outside speakers is prohibited.
- Obey No Parking Signs.
- Obey posted speed limits (5 m.p.h.).
- Observe rules & regulations posted in all specific areas of P & R (recreational) facilities. (Signs will be posted at each
facility & listed in local newspaper yearly)
- Opening and Closing:
- Complexes: 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., Monday – Sunday
- Town Beach: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday – Sunday
- Tennis Courts & Basketball Court: closed by 10:00 p.m.
- Lupone Field: no inning may start after 10:45 p.m.
- Indian River: 8 a.m. to 11 p.m